Friday, May 17, 2013

What I Want To Read This Spring Semester...


After being very distracted for the past hour exploring goodreads, reading the reviews and rating and searching book lists, I have come up with some Fiction, Poetry, Non-Fiction and Drama pieces I want to have read by the end of the semester, this is going to be a challenging goal but I know I can do it. If any of you are planning on reading anything on my list I'd love to discuss them with you!! 


Fiction
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Sophie’s Choice by William Styron
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis

Poetry
A Poison Tree by William Blake
Don’t Go Far Away by Palbo Neruda
Invictus by William Ernest Henley
Fire and Ice by Robert Frost
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allan Poe
If by Rudyard Kipling

Non-Fiction
What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell
Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
Maus: A Survivor’s Tale by Art Apiegelman
The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X
How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Drama
Macbeth by William Shakespeare
The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wild
The Crucible by Arthur Miller
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
A Doll’s house by Henrik Ibsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment