Monday, May 6, 2013

Better Late Than Never, Right???


Ok kids, here's the deal, I was evidently the last one to jump onto the blogging train due to technical difficulties so you are going to be having a little bit of an Olivia overload for a hot second but I know you're going to love every second of it, so just embrace it and bare with me!! 

I'm going to start with my own personal learning outcomes that I have set myself for this class...

1. Memorize a really cool poem that has a significant meaning to me so that one day I can recite it to my grandkids. 

2. Read at least 5 pieces of literature that I have never read before 

3. Learn how to analyze literature well...really well 

4. Think of something super out of the ordinary for my creative project 

5. Be confident enough to make more points in class

6. Make my blog posts interesting enough to keep your attention until the end 


Well that’s a wrap for now! It feels good to be the latest and greatest addition to the blogging train; I love it so far and am hoping you are all going to welcome me with open arms! I know this is late but maybe it will help you all remember and refresh your own personal learning outcomes…

2 comments:

  1. Nice goals! They are pretty similar to mine--good luck to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the goals as well. What poem do you think you will memorize?

    ReplyDelete