Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let It Be

I am in the process of analyzing The Beatles lyrics for my final paper and I was attempting to do some kinetic typography similar to that of what Dr Burton did with Sonnet 130  however after starting it I realized it takes longer than you think and it is still a work in progress (so look out for it later this week) Instead, having already picked apart the lyrics, I decided to pull the most important quotes and phrases of the song and put them into this word cloud that I produced on wordle. This has really helped me to pay close attention to the words and their emphasis on the audience. 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really awesome that you're looking at that song. It's beautiful, and I'm interested in what you discover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a pretty cool concept. I was thinking about doing something similar for a while with Dan Bejar lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is my mom's ringtone. "Theerrreee will be an answaaaa, let it beee-eeee."

    (Not a joke.)

    Love this song.

    ReplyDelete